Courses, Workshops, Seminars
Gloria Hildebrandt teaches what she practises. With formal experience teaching on staff with Ryerson University, Seneca College and Sheridan College, and delivering workshops for Ryerson University’s Wordstock, the Canadian Authors’ Association and Ontario public schools, Gloria is available to provide courses by e-mail or in person at workshops and seminars. Gloria also customizes courses and workshops to your needs. These are the courses that Gloria teaches:
- Freelance Magazine Writing
- Essay Writing
- Improving Writing Skills
- Read, Write & Sell: How to Read Magazines and Write Queries that Sell
- Writing that Endures: The Literary Short Story
- Detective Fiction
- Suspense Literature
- Popular Novels
Workshops & Presentations
- How to get free publicity for your organization
- Succeeding in the freelance market
- Gloria provides professional, sensitive assessments of your fiction and non-fiction writing.
For more information, contact Gloria at Orchard House Communications.